Presento Mori - the new keynote for your corporate event.
Nine presentation principles that could save your life.
One June night, Marcus John Henry Brown was rushed into the hospital with severe chest pains. It was a warning shot that forced him to reconsider the way he was living and what had caused the stress that put him in the hospital in the first place: a PowerPoint presentation. What started out as a warning shot turned into nine presentation principles and a brand new keynote for your corporate event, all hands or conference.
Lessons for you, your business, your audience and your event
Presento Mori explores the lessons, the failures and the triumphs that put Marcus in that hospital bed. In this brand-new keynote, Marcus reveals the nine principles that have kept him out of the hospital, and kept him happy, successful, and helping business folks from all sectors thrive in front of all kinds of audiences.
Covering everything from imposter syndrome, stage fright, the creative process and fitness, Presento Mori is a swearyingly stoic keynote that gives audiences a set of simple tools to radically improve not only their presentations but also their lives.
A fun, positive keynote for troubled times and minds
Presento Mori isn't a keynote about death - it's about life, getting stuff done, thriving and finding more effective ways of conquering the hardest soft skill that no one bothered to teach us: presenting. It's funny, emotional, urgent and packed with anecdotes, facts, as well as tips and tricks for anyone who's looking to get good at presenting and living a happy life.
Keynote key Facts for your corporate event or conference
- Duration: There are 17, 30 and 45-minute versions of Presento Mori available for booking
- Q&A: 30 mins
- Availability: Live, Virtual or Hybrid
- Languages: English and German
The Nine Presentation Principles
- Ditch your ego. Become audience Obsessed.
- Get fit. Stay fit.
- Tell simple stories.
- Don’t cut corners. Do the work.
- Get to the point.
- Aim to win without fear of failure
- Prioritise practise.
- Embrace authenticity.
- Presento Mori - your next presentation could be your last.
Themes covered by the new keynote
- Corporate learning, new work, discipline and focus for busy people
- Mindset, well-being, confidence building and mental health
- Storytelling, presenting skills, boosting creativity
Find out more and book Presento Mori
If you'd like to find out more and book this extraordinary keynote for your event or conference, please book a free briefing slot using the calendar below.