BECOME A BETTER SCREEN VERSION OF YOURSELF
The world of keynote speaking, performance and presenting has changed. Probably forever. We've left the theatrical world of the conference stage and moved into the cinematic world of the screen. That's scary and very exciting. A new form of presenting is emerging - a new format and a new genre. I call it speakery - and I've created a program that will help you master the dark art of presenting now and in a post-pandemic keynote world. You'll become a better screen version of yourself.
I will help you to:
- write and craft better virtual presentations
- keep an online audience engaged
- shine in virtual Q&A sessions
- delight virtual audiences with amazing on-screen performances.
BECOME A BETTER STAGE VERSION OF YOURSELF
Some day soon the pandemic-lockdown-hellscape will be over and we will be standing on stages again. Conferences, audiences and stages, however, will never be the same. Speakery is a format that dramatically and quickly improves your presentation skills - both on a stage and online. I work with people who want to:
- craft better hybrid presentations that mix the best of virtual and real-life
- impress investors
- manage your stage fright
- win pitches
- delight audiences around the world
In April 2021 I founded a studio for speaker training in Munich. The studio is based on the out-skirts in Taufkirchen.
VIRTUAL OR LIVE - WHEN TO BOOK A SPEAKERY SESSION
I created the speakery format to help people dazzle and delight audiences, staff, customers, investors and shareholders with confident performances that are always on point - onstage or virtually online. If you're planning or taking part in one of the following things then we should talk:
- Livestream event.
- Virtual conference.
- TED, TEDx, conference, trade fair.
- Annual strategic kick-off, townhall.
- New business pitch.
- Venture capital/investment pitch.
- Academic symposium.
- International product launch.
- Live television, media interviews.
Operations – Neon Gold Innovations
Head of content/account - Sparkassen-Finanzportal
Resource Manager - We Are Social
WHAT IS SPEAKERY?
I use everything I’ve learned from these performances to train people who want to be better performers, presenters, keynote speakers. People who want to get better at pitching and win more business book me too.
I’ve taught hundreds of speakers, teachers and academics, activists, politicians and business people the dark art of keynote speaking for both live and virtual events. I’ve ghostwritten speeches and created and scripted virtual events for some of the worlds biggest brands. I’ve helped win the odd multi-million Euro business pitch too.
I've been working on a series of simple ideas which are slowly but surely becoming the speakery manifesto.
SPEAKERY FOR LIVE OR HYBRID EVENTS.
1-to-1 training on a stage (currently not available)
Speakery training can be booked in two-hour blocks - as and when you need them. This is what you'll learn in your speakery session.
- Master timing, body language, posture and voice.
- Understand the dynamics of the conference stage.
- Learn how to push yourself to perform instead of just surviving on stage.
- Master your stage-fright.
- Learn to simple tips and tricks of professional speakers.
- Learn to present like a pro.
- Learn how to build a hybrid performance for live and virtual audiences.
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF VIRTUAL EVENTS
When you need to develop a virtual event from scratch
- Concept development and scripting for your hybrid/virtual events
- The Ideation and development of storylines, format, and show elements for virtual or hybrid corporate events.
VIRTUAL SPEAKERY TRAINING
90-minutes sessions for your virtual performances
- Virtual training via ZOOM, Microsoft Teams or Skype. The training sessions help speakers master writing, producing and presenting virtual talks within a virtual or hybrid event setting. This is what participants learn:
- Understanding the technical set up: audio, lighting and cameras
- How to craft a presentation that works on video and keeps the audience engaged to the very end.
- Stagecraft on Camera
- Simple editing technics that will make them stand out
ONE DAY SPEAKERY FORMAT TRAINING
The secrets of the speakery format
- Discover the secrets of editing a stand-out, pre-recorded talk
- Scriptwriting, flow and moderation
- Video design and concept techniques
- Editing techniques in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Colour grading
- Sound design
BOOK YOUR FREE 15-MINUTE CONSULTATION
We all have to start somewhere, and your speaker journey starts with a 15-minute chat. Completely free of charge! Simply pick a date and time below and we'll meet on ZOOM, and have a natter about what it is you want to improve.
GET IN TOUCH
Have a question or want to find out more about how speakery and Marcus can help you with your keynote, pitch, virtual event or presentation? You can get in touch here:
c/o Marcus John Henry Brown UG
Münchener Str. 17
Email: mail (at) marcusjohnhenrybrown (dot) com
Tel.: +49 (0)89 444 69 744